This program is designed for Somers students in Grades 3-5 (as of September 2018) to encourage life-long reading habits.
You are eligible for a prize every 250 pages/points (up to a max of 4 prizes) that you read!
Prizes are supplied by SIS PTA and must be picked up at Somers Library.
For teens/tweens entering 6th grade & up!
June 20th - August 29th
Registration begins 6/20 (Register on our website on the Teens Page)
Prizes of a $10 iTunes Gift Card to each of the top 3 readers with the most Pages Read
· Amazon Gift Cards ($75, $50 & $25)
· Snack & Read Gift Packs: each snack pack includes small gifts and books with a gift card from either Chili’s ($25), or Aunt B’s ($25)
· Café Pack—includes books, puzzles and a $25 gift card to BoBo’s Café in Somers
· Plus more!!!
· Bonus: $10 iTune gift cards to the top 3 readers with the most pages read!
How To Get Raffle Tickets*:
· For every 100 pages read (100 points earned), earn 1 raffle ticket.
· For every 1 review submitted, earn1 raffle ticket.
· Register Early— earn 2 raffle tickets for being one of the first 30 participants to sign up for the Teen Summer Reading Program!
· Bonus: you can earn 1 raffle ticket for every visit to the library (6/20-8/30), please see Tara Ferretti (or the librarian at the Reference Desk) for the form to fill out!!! You can earn up to a maximum of 10 raffle tickets just by visiting the library)
*Raffle Tickets will be submitted by Somers Library staff. The online program will keep track of the pages read, early registration and the reviews submitted by participants. However, visits to the library will be kept track of manually by library staff and raffle tickets will be submitted
How it Works:
· Register Online Here – Parents you can create an account first to easily monitor your children's activity.
· Track Your Reading – Log in here and track your reading to earn points.
· Keep Reading! – Earn a completion certificate once you've completed the program.
Message has been sent ...